Recent Before & After Photos

Bathroom Remediation & Remodel


Recently, our team responded to a water loss caused by the sink in this bathroom. The damage was so extensive by the time the crew finished removing all affecte... READ MORE



Water Mitigation & Rebuild in Enfield, CT


This kitchen was affected by a water loss due to a bathroom sink. Our customer was devastated as the loss was significant, affecting the main level of their ran... READ MORE



Water Loss in Enfield, CT


The damage to this living room was the result of a water loss caused by the plumbing of a bathroom sink which affected the entire home. Our crew performed remed... READ MORE



Replaced Unsalvageable Carpets in East Windsor, CT


SERVPRO of the Windsors had the pleasure of working with this great family through a hard time. We responded to a water loss in their home caused by a toilet in... READ MORE



Basement Restoration After Water Damage


A family in South Windsor experienced a sump pump failure in their home. Our company was called in to remediate the water damage. Our emergency services consis... READ MORE



Basement Remodel in East Hartford, CT


Our company assisted a family in East Hartford with a water damage claim. After a positive experience with our company, the homeowner elected to utilize our co... READ MORE



Home Remodel in Burlington, CT


The before picture here shows the homes dining room after suffering a fire. You'll notice the damage is extensive. The windows were blown out buy the fire, wal... READ MORE



Kitchen Remodel in Burlington, CT


After a devastating fire, a family in Burlington, CT needed help restoring their property. The family was referred to SERVPRO of The Windsors. We came in imm... READ MORE



Home Remodel in Bloomfield, CT


Check out this fireplace! The fireplace was a little boring so we have spruced it up! The fireplace face-lift was part of a rebuild project in Bloomfield, CT.... READ MORE



Kitchen Rebuild in West Hartford, CT


We recently finished up a kitchen rebuild in West Hartford! The family experienced a water loss that completely saturated and ruined their kitchen. From the ca... READ MORE