Bathroom Remodel in South Windsor, CT
A family in South Windsor suffered a fire in their home. The fire was caused by an eletrical malfunction. Fortunately no-one was hurt in the fire. The home however was greatly damaged and many rooms had to be completely demolished and rebuilt. In the before shot you can see the bathroom after being demoed down to the studs. The after shot shows the finished product! The homeowner is happy with her new bathroom and ready to get back home! Check out the website to see more rooms before and after! As always we are here to help! Call our office with for all your reconstruction needs!