Commercial Bathroom Fire in South Windsor, CT
A local business, Hot Leathers located in South Windsor, CT experienced an electrical fire in their bathroom. The fire was put out quickly and caused little damage, the smoke however is a different story having gone through the property leaving quite a mess in its wake. We were able to respond immediately to get the bathroom functional as quickly as possible. Our technicians thoroughly cleaned the bathrooms removing a large amount of soot on all the surfaces. The before shot shows the extent of the smoke damage and the after shot shows the bathroom after having been cleaned by the pros!