Choosing A Contractor
After remediation of your home from a water or fire loss, the real fun begins with the rebuild project! I say that half-heartedly; rebuilds can be tough. Of course, choosing finishes, new appliances, wall colors, flooring, is all fun but there are frustrations as well. There are always setbacks! Waiting on the insurance settlement, finding quality subcontractors, and coordinating the project can all be frustrating.
That is why a property owner can significantly benefit from using a remediation company as your contractor for your rebuild services. Here’s why:
- Remediators understand the insurance process: from negotiating to receiving payment it can be difficult dealing with insurance companies –we “talk the talk”
- Remediators act as your outside adjuster, we will work to get your home back to “like it never even happened”
- Remediators understand there is likely hidden damage that can be in your property as they encounter similar situations daily
- Remediators such as SERVPRO of The Windsors have the national brand standards and resources behind them!
- Remediators are thoroughly licensed and insured!
- Remediators offer unique insight due to the vast amount of losses we respond to, giving us a unique perspective.