Commercial Water Damage at LL Bean
Our team on site at LL Bean for water remediation.
Imagine this, you’re a retailer, it is December 20th, 5 days to Christmas and you have a pipe break which released a large amount of water through your building, what do you do? You call SERVPRO of course! This scenario is the exact nightmare our customer at LL Bean experienced. During peak holiday shopping hours LL Bean at Evergreen Walk in South Windsor, CT had to close their store and remediate the water damage! LL Bean called us here at SERVPRO of The Windsors and we immediately responded. We overstaffed the job to accelerate the remediation process! Our crew worked vigorously to get the store back up and running as quickly as possible. The likable staff at LL Bean was pleasantly surprised at how quickly after the loss we were able to get the doors back open! We understand how crucial it is for businesses to continue operating even after devastation and are proud to work with fellow businesses to achieve this goal!
Faster To Your Water Damage Event
SERVPRO of The Windsors provides 24 hour fire and water damage restoration service!
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of The Windsors provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of The Windsors arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 –860-627-0763
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
About SERVPRO of The Windsors
SERVPRO of The Windsors specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.